Sunday, September 20, 2009

Battles Within

She wants to "Let go"
and yet i make her cling on
but I help her release

She says "Forgive me God"
and i convince her that she is wrong
But I tell her it never was an issue

She says "I wish I could...."
and i say that you never can
But I make her understand

She says "Why me..."
and i say "u r a victim"
But I say "if not you, then who...?"

She cries alone
and i say "see no one der wid u"
But I say "You are independent"

She fights and struggles
and i tell her "u'll lose"
But I heal her wounds
"i" am more important...
no "I" am more important...

They both fite wid each oder...

She simply rests her head in a deep slumber!

2 comments:

karishma said...

heyy good one!! wonderfully expressed thoughts:)

Kunal Mudgal said...

Thick about poetry..phir bhi thoda samjha! :)